Keyloop provides integrated computing solutions to automotive dealerships throughout the UK, and acknowledges that its business operations interact with the environment.
Keyloop is committed to providing a responsible and quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimises our potential impact on the environment. We will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and we will attempt to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do.
We will endeavor to:
- integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all of our decision making and activities, including the selection and appointment of suppliers,
- promote and communicate environmental awareness among interested parties and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner,
- train, educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work,
- protect the environment by reducing waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or re-furbished products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical and suitable,
- manage the disposal of our waste responsibly within the strict guidelines of the relevant legislation, ensuring a closed loop product life cycle where applicable,
- promote efficient use of materials and resources throughout our facility including water, electricity, raw materials and other resources, particularly those that are non-renewable,
- reduce unnecessary use of hazardous materials and products, seek substitutions when feasible, and take all reasonable steps to protect human health and the environment when such materials must be used, stored and disposed of,
- purchase and use environmentally responsible products accordingly,
- strive to continually improve our environmental performance by periodically reviewing our environmental policy and objectives in light of our current and planned future activities.
Charlotte de Metz
Chief People Officer