The SureStart process is delivered by Keyloop's Project Management team with the aim of creating a strong partnership to get the best outcomes for your business.
Working together we define roles and responsibilities across the planned implementation
Prepare your users with training and consultancy support
Provide a smooth and efficient go-live experience
Enable a quicker return on your investment
However large or complex your dealership, Keyloop will work with you in the ways you choose to get the best outcomes for your business. Our six step SureStart methodology is used to achieve a successful DMS implementation.
Step 1：Implementation discovery
Together we will review your implementation requirements and plan your project from start to finish.
- Understand your goals and objectives for the system
- Review project scope including hardware and networking requirements
- Assign clear project responsibilities
Step 2：Project planning
Create and agree the implementation project plan. This will incorporate the learning journey, which dovetails with your internal plan.
- Communicate timelines and set expectations
- Secure project resources
Step 3：Installation and preparation
The implementation team configures your network, hardware and software in readiness for your go live.
- Your tailored learning journey starts here
- Review and sign off test conversion / migrated data
- Review and sign off document formats / headers
Step 4：Go Live
Careful planning and a strong SureStart partnership results in a successful go live.
- Users are ready to do their jobs
- Keyloop consultants are on hand to mentor your users through the first few days of system use
Step 5：Transition Meeting
Together we will assess the implementation against the plan.
- Review project scope, objectives and additional requirements
- Evaluate training and implementation
- Introduce the Keyloop support team
Step 6：Ongoing business partnership
At Keyloop we are committed to long-lasting partnerships with customers, delivered by an experienced account management team.