Accountant Workshop - Course Overview
The purpose of this training is to show delegates how to use the functionality of the Accounts modules in Keyloop Drive, so that they can perform the daily, weekly, and monthly tasks correctly.
At the end of the Learning Journey, the user will be able to utilize the following areas:
- Navigate freely the Keyloop Autoline desktop
- Understand the Standard Nominal Code Structure
- Cost Centre and Expense Code Maintenance
- Use the various Nominal Ledger Display functionalities
- Learn the several functionalities on NL Journal Entries
- Analyze the VAT information
- Create and post an accrual
- Create an asset and process its depreciation
- Run the most relevant analysis reports
- Use the Period End Options processes in Keyloop Drive
- Overview of the Key Balance Sheet accounts
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Checklists
In advance of attending the workshop element of the Learning Journey, users will need to have completed the eLearning lessons followed by successfully passing an online competency test.
How to Book
For Training Subscription Plan customers, kindly contact email@example.com to enquire about availability of the respective workshops.
For non-Training Subscription Plan customers, kindly use the Contact form here to enquire about training workshop costs with our Sales Department.
Return to course list