Marketing Manager Workshop - Course Overview
The purpose of this training is to assist you in carrying out the daily, weekly and monthly tasks performed within the workplace. It captures and addresses the pain points for these tasks whilst utilising the tools learnt throughout the Learning Journey.
At the end of this Learning Journey you will be able to accurately and successfully carry out the tasks covered in the Content list below:
- Tasks & Events maintenance
- De-duplication Tool
- Survey Manager
- Smart Data & Cleansing Tools
- Lifestyle Information & maintenance
- Reassign User Ownership
- Transfer Event History
- Mandatory & Advisory fields
- Standard & GDPR Reports
- CRM User Details
- Introduction to Campaign Manager Toolset
- Creating a Campaign header, phases & activities
- Build a Campaign
- Copy a Phase / Activity
- Creating Event types within Campaign Manager
- Campaign correspondence
- Agent Scheduling
- Manual Campaign activities
- Continuous Campaign activities
- HTML – how it works with Drive (Overview)
- Activity Management
- Export Activities
- Campaign Dashboard
In advance of attending the workshop element of the Learning Journey, users will need to have completed the eLearning lessons followed by successfully passing an online competency test.
Marketing Managers workshops can only be attended once you have attended the Database Administrator Workshop session, completing any assessments/tasks as directed by the trainer.
How to Book
For Training Subscription Plan customers, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about availability of the respective workshops.
For non-Training Subscription Plan customers, kindly use the Contact form here to enquire about training workshop costs with our Sales Department.
Return to course list