Sales Executive Workshop - Course Overview
The purpose of this training is to assist you in carrying out the daily, weekly and monthly tasks performed within the workplace. It captures and addresses the pain points for these tasks whilst utilising the tools learnt throughout the Learning Journey.
At the end of this Learning Journey you will be able to accurately and successfully carry out the tasks covered in the Content list below:
- Search for and load the correct customer record & create a new customer record
- Update the Purchase Requirements tab after qualifying the customer
- Search for a Factory, New & Used vehicles & add dealer fitted options
- Use the save and print options
- Create a diary follow up for an enquiry
- Add a trade in vehicle to an enquiry
- Use the Demo booking facility for a new and used vehicles
- Present the Sales Offer
- Correctly review the enquiry, take a deposit and print the order
- Correctly produce a supplementary order
- Manage your handover schedule & monitor vehicle preparation
- Manage your diary & complete a handover booking
In advance of attending the workshop element of the Learning Journey, users will need to have completed the eLearning lessons followed by successfully passing an online competency test.
How to Book
For Training Subscription Plan customers, kindly contact email@example.com to enquire about availability of the respective workshops.
For non-Training Subscription Plan customers, kindly use the Contact form here to enquire about training workshop costs with our Sales Department.
Return to course list