Sales Ledger Clerk Workshop - Course Overview
The purpose of this training is to show delegates how to use the functionality of the Sales Ledger tools in Keyloop Drive, so that they can perform the daily, weekly, and monthly tasks correctly.
At the end of the Learning Journey, the user will be able to utilize the following areas:
- Navigate freely the Keyloop Autoline desktop
- Utilize the Sales Ledger Display and Add/Modify functionalities
- Process manual documents onto the Sales Ledger
- Process receipts onto the Sales Ledger
- Manage the processes for Till and Bank accounts
- Run the most relevant analysis reports
- Use the Period End Options processes in Keyloop Drive
In advance of attending the workshop element of the Learning Journey, users will need to have completed the eLearning lessons followed by successfully passing an online competency test.
How to Book
For Training Subscription Plan customers, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about availability of the respective workshops.
For non-Training Subscription Plan customers, kindly use the Contact form here to enquire about training workshop costs with our Sales Department.
Return to course list